|Detroit D36||1-313-965-8624||421 Madison Ave STE 216 Detroit, MI email@example.com|
|Southfield D46||1-248-796-5870||26000 Evergreen Southfield, MI 48076||GarnIT46th@cityofsouthfield.com|
You may submit Income Tax Garnishment writ requests to participating Michigan courts.
- You may submit Income Tax Garnishment writ requests to participating Michigan courts.
- Under penalty of law, you must be authorized to represent the plaintiff
- If you have a specially-formatted file, it can be used for input
- Payment can be made by Credit Card or eCheck (e.g., for large sums), but for eCheck you must first be preauthorized by the court
- See About for more details. Instructions also provide walk-through help.